With home care nursing, there is a way for you to enjoy the benefits of medical care even outside of hospital premises. You can enjoy nursing services in your home and it’s even available 24/7.
Besides private homes, home care nursing can also be brought to patients in schools, the workplace, or any local community facility. Since care services are facilitated by trained nurses, you can set realistic recovery goals with their help. Your nurse will focus on your health management without completely taking away your independence and privacy at home. Depending on how long services are needed, we can customize a long-term or short-term care plan that befits your preferred schedule and health situation.
If you’re still on the fence about getting home care nursing for yourself or a loved one, you can refer to this list of situations where such services will be deemed appropriate:
- You require post-surgery wound care, diabetic wound care (for feet), and/or ostomy care.
- Your doctor prescribed IV therapy to treat your health issues.
- You require palliative care for yourself or a loved one who is in a hospice situation.
- You need help with chronic disease management such as diabetes care or dementia care.
Our Specialized Nursing Care Services
- Dementia Care/Alzheimer’s Care
- Brain Injury Care
- Chronic Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Foot Care
- Retirement Homes
- Nursing Homes
- Independent Living Residences
We would love to talk to you further about nursing care and its many benefits. Would you like to set a consultation with us? Call 416-604-7750.